Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I've been invaded...

OK, anybody recognize this guy?
or how about the 2 dozen of his friends?
I'm sure they showed up in my yard today to wish me a Happy Birthday, but it's amazing I didn't catch them when they showed up.

I got home from my niece's softball games last night around 8:30ish (Congratulations on your wins, girls!)  I was outside until almost 9:00 watering flowers and such.  Then I was putzing around in the house and busy.  Around 10:00 or 10:15 I went outside on the deck to refill the hummingbird feeder.  I noticed a shadow out front, then another, and another, etc.  You would think I would have caught the culprit, but NO!  Don't worry, I'll be keeping my ears open as these guys will need to be passed on at a later date :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment